Positioned on an easy care 851m2 approx. allotment, and within easy reach of Albury's C.B.D, schools, the private hospital, and Nail Can Hill walking tracks.
This solid brick veneer home offers an abundance of features including:
• Tiled entry hall.
• Huge L-shaped lounge with glass doors for separation.
• Large dining area.
• Updated kitchen with upright stove & plenty of cupboard space.
• Three queen-sized bedrooms, all with built-in-robes (master with walk-in-robe).
• Updated bathroom with new vanity, oversized shower head & full bath.
• Separate toilet.
• Ducted evaporative cooling & the recent addition of ducted gas heating throughout.
• Large north-facing entertainers deck overlooking the spacious backyard.
• A 9 x 4m lock up garage with roller door, (2 cars deep), plus additional under house storage & plenty of driveway parking for additional vehicles.
Council Rates are approximately - $1,695 P.A.
With all that is on offer, this home is the perfect fit for first home buyers, growing families, or the savvy investor, looking to invest in a highly regarded West Albury location.
Phone Terry Hill on 0412 793 331 to arrange your private viewing!
REAL ESTATE ENQUIRY
- Professionals Wodonga
- 169 Beechworth Road, Wodonga VIC 3690 Australia
- Terry Hill
FreeClassifieds.com.au wish to advise users that all advertisements on this website have been prepared and supplied by the advertisers, without any input from FreeClassifieds.com.au. We have no means of verifying any aspects of the advertisements, including existence, title, encumbrance, condition, state of repair or value of the product described or represented by the advertiser. Whilst FreeClassifieds.com.au strive to provide a safe and legal marketplace, we cannot be held responsible for content generated by third party advertisers with regard to any product or service advertised in any respect. FreeClassifieds.com.au strongly recommends that buyers complete their own due diligence, including testing, arranging professional inspections with a report, reference and service checks, along with REVS checks for motor vehicles (you can contact REVS on 13 32 20). *In the case of vehicles, if the price does not display 'Drive Away No More To Pay', then the pricing may not include stamp duty, government and registration charges or GST. A 'Drive Away No More To Pay' price applies to the vehicle's location as listed, unless indicated otherwise. Please check with the seller to confirm the price and features of the item. POA (Price On Application) - A dealer may require information from you before they can provide a single figure price. This is based on the pricing legislation of the Trade Practices Act. FreeClassifieds.com.au also recommend users follow our Safe Trading Tips found at the bottom of each page.