Saturday 21st September 2019 at 11.00am onsite
Perched upon Monument Hill under the light of the Albury War Memorial, this residential allotment has been hand crafted to design and construct two spectacular homes.
Offered to the market for the first time, 536 Roper Street provides prospective purchasers (home owners and investors) the opportunity to enjoy Central Albury living at its finest.
Here, nature is at your doorstep - Walk or bike ride the tracks of Nail Can hill, head down to the CBD for dinner or a coffee, stroll the streets and the Botanical Gardens, work out in the oval at the Memorial Bowl or take the kids to the nearby park.
Unit 1 offers:
- Open plan living, carpeted lounge and tiled dining area.
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances (gas cooking, electric oven, dishwasher).
- Elevated deck capturing the vast easterly views and morning sun rises.
- Enclosed front courtyard to soak up the winter sun as it sets behind the hill.
- Two bedrooms, both with built in robes.
- Full bathroom with separate toilet and downstairs laundry.
- Downstairs study (or teenagers retreat!) with storage cupboard and under house access.
- Single garage with automatic roller door plus outdoor single car park.
- Currently leased at $350.00 per week until May 2020.
Unit 2 offers:
- Two storey living, formal entrance and powder room.
- Large open plan living including kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Kitchen showcases signature red splash back and stainless steel appliances (600 x 900 freestanding gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher) and large island bench with breakfast bar.
- Spacious master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite.
- Lounge and master bedroom open onto the east facing deck as the morning sun streams in.
- Magnificent dual level decking with city and mountain views as far as they eye can see.
- Downstairs features two bedrooms with built in robes.
- Full bathroom, separate toilet and euro laundry.
- Your own personal theatre room and gym!
- Single garage with automatic roller door and reversing bay.
- Landscaped yards and gardens with retaining walls.
- Currently leased out frequently as an Air BnB. Potential to purchase all the furnishings and continue this offering.
Council rates: $2,807.01 per annum
Water rates: $852.45 per annum plus consumption
Don't let this purchasing opportunity slip by! For more information or a property inspections, please contact Kate Stevens on 0438 254 334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Caravan/Boat Parking
- Close to Parks
- Close to Public Transport
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Dining Room
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
- Double Glazed Windows
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Energy Efficient Appliances
- Established Garden
- Fully Fenced
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Greywater System
- Ground Floor
- Ideal First Home
- Ideal Investment
- Indoor Spa
- Low Maintenance Yard
- Mountain Views
- North Facing
- Open Plan Living
- Outdoor Spa
- Patio/Outdoor Living Area
- Pets Allowed
- Plenty of Storage
- Quiet Location
- Rainwater Tank
- Refurbished Kitchen
- Rumpus/Games Room
- Secure Parking
- Security System
- Single Carport
- Single Garage
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Power
- Spacious Backyard
- Split System Reverse Cycle A/C
- Swimming Pool
- Theatre Room
- Timber Floors
- Water Efficient
- Water Views
- Watering System
- Well Appointed Kitchen
- Well Presented
REAL ESTATE ENQUIRY
- PRDnationwide Albury
- Suite 2, Level 1 / 429 Swift Street, Albury NSW 2640 Australia
- Kate Stevens
FreeClassifieds.com.au wish to advise users that all advertisements on this website have been prepared and supplied by the advertisers, without any input from FreeClassifieds.com.au. We have no means of verifying any aspects of the advertisements, including existence, title, encumbrance, condition, state of repair or value of the product described or represented by the advertiser. Whilst FreeClassifieds.com.au strive to provide a safe and legal marketplace, we cannot be held responsible for content generated by third party advertisers with regard to any product or service advertised in any respect. FreeClassifieds.com.au strongly recommends that buyers complete their own due diligence, including testing, arranging professional inspections with a report, reference and service checks, along with REVS checks for motor vehicles (you can contact REVS on 13 32 20). *In the case of vehicles, if the price does not display 'Drive Away No More To Pay', then the pricing may not include stamp duty, government and registration charges or GST. A 'Drive Away No More To Pay' price applies to the vehicle's location as listed, unless indicated otherwise. Please check with the seller to confirm the price and features of the item. POA (Price On Application) - A dealer may require information from you before they can provide a single figure price. This is based on the pricing legislation of the Trade Practices Act. FreeClassifieds.com.au also recommend users follow our Safe Trading Tips found at the bottom of each page.